A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Ohning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Ohning is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohning
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Ohning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Ohning, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohning graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ohning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Victor Ohning MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon V. Ohning practice?
- Dr. Gordon Ohning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Ohning practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.