A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Ohning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Ohning is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohning
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ohning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Ohning, MD, PHD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohning graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ohning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Victor Ohning MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon V. Ohning practice?
- Dr. Gordon Ohning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Ohning practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.