A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Onstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Onstad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Onstad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Onstad graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Onstad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital - Fort Lauderdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon David Onstad MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon D. Onstad practice?
- Dr. Gordon Onstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Onstad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists, Fort Lauderdale Geriatric Doctors, and Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners.