Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Page Jr
Dr. Gordon Page Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, FL, with another office in Arcadia, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Page is affiliated with DeSoto Memorial Hospital, St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital and St Mary`s of Michigan Standish Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Page Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gordon Page Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, FL.
Dr. Richard Deibert
Arcadia, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jake Hager
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Arcadia, FL 0.17 mi8
Dr. Charles Habelow
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Arcadia, FL 0.60 mi33