Dr. Gordon Page Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Page Jr?

March 30th, 2015

My husband and I both had appointments. Dr. Page invited us to come in together. He was personable and downtoearth. Explained everything in easy to understand terminology. Gave us examples and suggestions. He talked to us as a friend and made us feel very comfortable. Highly recommend.

September 15th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I have been seeing Doctor Page for years. He is a thoughtful and considerate man. He never rushes you, and sits and talks to you until he hears everything you are concerned about. I have never seen him have the bed side manner or some doctors, that are just plain rude. He listens!!!!! He has seen myself and my family thru everything for years and I would trust him with any of them and their health.

April 14th, 2017