inactive

Gordon S Park MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 25th, 2016
He is the best dr . I delivered both my kids .he is so patient and very kind . I moved out of state, if I go back to utah definitely I'll go back to him for a check up.

May 21st, 2016
dissatisfied patient
My wife is petite and scheduled an induced delivery to get the baby out. Unfortunately for us, someone came in unscheduled and Doctor Park atttended to them and left us with a butcher, who tightly and sloppily sewed up my wife and left her with 20 years of sexual pain since, destroying our marriage even. Not to mention Doctor Park said, "we failed to schedule an appointment with an anestheiologist so my wife couldnt have pain medicication even though we scheduled the deliver 3 weeks in advance. If this isn't medical mal-practice I dont know what is. Im regretting not staying home and having a natural birth about now, at least my wife would be butchered by some new person with no skill.

February 2nd, 2015
never will go back to him
Incredibly upset about my appointment. He had a horrible bedside manner and didnt diagnose correctly or follow up with possibly answers. I will never ever return to this "doctor" that didnt even introduce himself and blamed pregnancy tests for being innaccurate. Ridiculous.

July 16th, 2012
Amazing and Caring OB-GYN.
If you want a Dr. that will round on you when it's his day off, deliver you even though it's his day off and take excellent care of you he is the one!