Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Phillips
Dr. Gordon Phillips, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA, with other offices in Redlands, CA and Redlands, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Phillips is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital and San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Gordon Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.
Dr. Jonathan Horstmann
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Redlands, CA 0 mi40
Dr. Glenn Kerr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Redlands, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Bruce Heischober
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Redlands, CA 0.55 mi38