A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Prescott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Prescott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Prescott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prescott graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Prescott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Freeman Prescott MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon F. Prescott practice?
- Dr. Gordon Prescott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Prescott practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Internists.