Learn more about Dr. Gordon Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Bell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Robert Bell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gordon R. Bell practice?
- Dr. Gordon Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Bell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.