Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Mar 9th, 2015

Very disappointed. His bio said he does Cervical Disc Replacements but during my consult he said he doesnt and there isn't enough studies on them. Total waste of time and money!!! Very rude!!

by Lew on Jan 9th, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Bell and his staff. I had a herniation of L5S1 and he performed a discectomy and I was pain free immediately. Now after 1 month, I continue to feel great. Also his nursing staff is second to none.

Retired show details Retired
by Bill b on Apr 15th, 2013

Fused lower back, Im pain free.this doctor is as good as they come..

how could they not like him???? show details how could they not like him????
Jan 18th, 2011

dr. bell operated on my L5S1 in april of 2008 and did a great job. he spent enough time at our initial appt 2 explain everything and answer all questions. he did not push surgery on me but rather gave me the info and let me decide on my own. his nursing staff did a wonderful job of preparing mefor what was going to happen during our preop appt. i would definately go back to him if another surgery was needed. not sure what these other people are talking about saying he is stuck on himself or has a god complex. i truely didnt see any of that! i highly reccomend going to see him and make your own judgement!

Wife's Neck show details Wife's Neck
Mar 30th, 2010

My wife had neck surgery on c4 through c7. Another Doctor in out hometown sent her to him because he thought he could do the surgery and wanted someone else to look at her. Dr. Bell explained everything to us. Told her that it was her choice to have surgery but warned her that a fall or a minor car wreck could make her a quad. That was the same that the first back surgeon and our family doctor told her. Metal plate was put in and he kept the scaring down. 5 months later and you can barely see it. May not have the best beside manner, but I don't care about that as long as she has one of the best.

Jul 11th, 2009

In December of 1995 I was in severe low back pain and had surgery on L5-S1. I had tried nerve blocks,exercises, and pain meds to no avail. Dr. Bell did a excellent job in making my back as good as new.Fourteen years later I remain pain free and can do anything I want,thanks to Dr. Bell.

Arrogent show details Arrogent
by Chuck on Jan 24th, 2009

Dr. Bell is full of himself. If you don't show enough room for pain inprovement "he will not treat you " He wanted me to learn to live with my pain.

The Absolute Best show details The Absolute Best
by tessiegirl on May 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bell repaired my husband's spine when no other doctor would even offer him a chance. He is now able to walk and golf again - the operation really saved his life. Dr. Bell is very caring and completely expert in his field.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com