inactive

Gordon R Bell MD Patient Reviews

March 9th, 2015
Very disappointed. His bio said he does Cervical Disc Replacements but during my consult he said he doesnt and there isn't enough studies on them. Total waste of time and money!!! Very rude!!

January 9th, 2014
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Bell and his staff. I had a herniation of L5S1 and he performed a discectomy and I was pain free immediately. Now after 1 month, I continue to feel great. Also his nursing staff is second to none.

April 15th, 2013
Retired
Fused lower back, Im pain free.this doctor is as good as they come..

March 30th, 2010
Wife's Neck
My wife had neck surgery on c4 through c7. Another Doctor in out hometown sent her to him because he thought he could do the surgery and wanted someone else to look at her. Dr. Bell explained everything to us. Told her that it was her choice to have surgery but warned her that a fall or a minor car wreck could make her a quad. That was the same that the first back surgeon and our family doctor told her. Metal plate was put in and he kept the scaring down. 5 months later and you can barely see it. May not have the best beside manner, but I don't care about that as long as she has one of the best.

January 24th, 2009
Arrogent
Dr. Bell is full of himself. If you don't show enough room for pain inprovement "he will not treat you " He wanted me to learn to live with my pain.