Learn more about Dr. Gordon Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Raphael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raphael
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raphael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Raphael, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Raphael has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon David Raphael MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon D. Raphael practice?
- Dr. Gordon Raphael has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Raphael practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists and Bethesda Internists.