Dr. Gordon Raphael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Raphael?

Caring Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Raphael is a rare find these days. As a patient, I find that he spends plenty of time with me, does not rush the visit, and he genuinely listens to my health concerns. He's also great about answering questions, even the silly ones. He's very detailed in his explanations, and I come out of my visit more educated about my allergies and their symptoms. He's a great doctor, and you can tell he truly cares about his patients!

Posted on February 4th, 2010

sharp,academic but with a particularly caring bedside manner.

My asthma is better

Posted on April 2nd, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Gordon since 2004 and since I've been involved with his asthma and allergy study my asthma has improved so dramatically that I do not get called for study visits anymore as often as I used to, which is Excellent! My emergency room visits for asthma attacks has also dramatically decreased! The office he and his wife Mindy runs is very friendly and timely.

Posted on October 9th, 2015