A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Reuben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Reuben is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Reuben, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuben graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Reuben has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Los Robles Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Philip Reuben MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon P. Reuben practice?
- Dr. Gordon Reuben has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Reuben practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Primary Care Doctors.