A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Brody is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Brody has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon S Brody MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon S. Brody practice?
- Dr. Gordon Brody has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Brody practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.