Learn more about Dr. Gordon Saperia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saperia
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saperia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Saperia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperia graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Saperia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Michael Saperia MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Saperia practice?
- Dr. Gordon Saperia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Saperia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.