A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Saperia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saperia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saperia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Saperia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperia graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Saperia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Michael Saperia MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Saperia practice?
- Dr. Gordon Saperia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Saperia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.