A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Saperia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Saperia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperia graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Saperia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saperia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans