A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Saperia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Saperia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperia graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Saperia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Michael Saperia MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gordon M. Saperia practice?
- Dr. Gordon Saperia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Saperia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.