Dr. Gordon Sasaki Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Sasaki?

I got "the boot" from Dr. Saski!

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I had continued problems with the dr. Sasaki"s girl friday. I could'nt get answers. It tooks WEEKS to get the estimate, a return call mostly never came, Colleen, his assistant , gave away a surgical date I thought I had, the wait is litterally MONTHS....Horrid experience. I had decided to bail on this place but THEY did it before I could. I got a letter from the doctor claiming he "could not meet my surgical expectations". The reality was I was problematic because I expected a modicum of professionalism......I am unclear about his surgical expertise, but I am clear about his assistant Colleen. Ugggg... There should not be this level of frustration with what should be an awesome and exciting experience. I found another surgeon and the experience thus far is fanstastic!

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Did not follow the procedure we discussed. Dr. is senile.

Only Place I'll Go!!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

This place is awesome for botox, fillers, and facials!! For as upscale as Sasaki's office is his prices are very reasonable on both products and services. Also, they don't try to up-sell or pressure you with their products like I've experienced at other places. They have a great variety of skin care products and custom-fit you with what works best for your skin type. I absolutely love their "Intellishade Tinted 45 SPF Moisturizer". It's the best tinted moisturizer I've ever used and the SPF level is great but doesn't leave you with that greasy coated feeling. Barbara is amazing at botox and fillers! She is conservative instead of over the top and will make you look years younger and very natural, without the frozen face effect or duck lips. The best part is she so gentle and soothing during the procedures. She gives you plenty of numbing and special squeeze balls for any stress you may be feeling. I hear they use special needles for the botox that Dr. Sasaki has specially flown in from Japan. They are thinner so there is no needle pain. It is a night-and-day difference from any other place I have ever been. I love the facials with Kathy O. She uses their red light therapy machine that is the best in the industry. It has really stimulated the collagen growth in my face. She also uses a really effective exfoliating peel and I love how she really takes her time to gently rub away the all the dull, dead surface skin on my face that's left behind during the facial so I don't have a lot of dry, flaky skin for the next week. I always leave there with younger, firmer looking skin. At forty five I look better now than I did 10 years ago! The price for the facials are very competitive and I get far better results at Sasaki's than I ever have any at any other place. You can even do mini facials if you're strapped for cash for half the price and still get awesome results!I Haven't had any procedures with Dr. Sasaki yet but from what I hear from other patients and the staff he is a Plastic surgeon God. I am happy knowing he is there in the future when I need him!

Horrible Chin Implant

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Sasaki is not good with Chin Implant. Had Chin Implant with Dr. Sasaki very disappointed. Over priced!!!! paid $3800 for a very bad chin implant. I looked horrible and fake. Now have to pay $2000 to remove them. Total close to $6000. Wish I had never gone to him for chin implant.

Posted on October 28th, 2017