A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Schiff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Schiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon David Schiff MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon D. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Gordon Schiff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Schiff practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.