A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Shipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Shipp is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Shipp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipp graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Shipp has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Shipp MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon Shipp practice?
- Dr. Gordon Shipp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Shipp practices Otolaryngology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Tyler, TX.
See Canton Otolaryngologists.