A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Shipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Shipp, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipp graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Shipp has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Georgia Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shipp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan