A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Silver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Silver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Silver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Stanley Silver MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon S. Silver practice?
- Dr. Gordon Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Silver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.