Overall Review

March 27th, 2014
Best MD in existence
I have been in Dr. Skeoch's care for over 22 yrs. I have had numerous symptoms which were difficult to diagnose. He always listens intently, patiently spends time with me to answer all of my questions until I thoroughly understand. He knows when to order tests, send me to a specialist or treat me himself. I have dealt with autoimmune disease, chronic pain and spinal & muscular issues. He has always presented me with an accurate diagnosis & best course of treatment to fit my needs. He does stress a healthy life style & prevention. I have followed his recommendations to the tee which has put me in the best physical shape and overall health for the challenges I deal with. I trust him with my life because he always believed my symptoms were real and never gave up on me until he found what was wrong with me. He also treats my immediate and extended family members. They love him as well. As for his staff, they are incredible. They are always professional, polite, knowledgeable of medical insurance & well organized.

October 11th, 2012
Egotistic
The wait is short because his breath stinks & he has no patients! He spends time with you because he likes to hear himself talk and has no patients. He's convinced that he knows more about your body then you do because as he says, "he's the medical professional here, not you" he misdiagnosed my daughters blood clot as lower lumbar strain with sciatica and refuses to send you out anywhere for anything. He wants to cure you himself. He sent my daughter for PT w/out an MRI claiming she didn't need one. 2 hrs later she couldn't walk and her leg swelled up in pain. Went to ER, they admitted her. He refuses any misdiagnoses. He can't manage her INR levels and swears now that she has a virus that's causing her gums to swell & her head to spin. And the tiny cut on her foot that bled profusely & makes her limp is because she cut it pretty bad and has nothing to do w/ her levels being too high because he says they are still too low. He doesn't believe us when we say no its the tiniest cut and no she knows what a virus feels like and it's not that. He insists that it is without even seeing her. This is all over the phone. If you enjoy being treated like a hypochondriac, then he's the guy for you!

August 8th, 2012
Dr. Skeoch is an absolutely wonderful doctor. I've been going to him for 17 years. I would recommend everyone to him. He is thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. He spends as much time as you need and makes you feel so cared for. His staff is also terrific and are gracious and courtesy.

July 16th, 2012
As long as you don't expect him to come to a hospital, want Zpacks over the phone, believe Juice Plus cures everything, don't need your blood pressure checked, get automatic refills for blood pressure pills for 11 months at a time ( than he doesn't realize you have high blood pressure), he's the Doctor for you! Make sure you only need to see him on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday til noon, Thursday or Friday til noon , otherwise go to a walkin! He admitted he gets bored bring in the office full time!

June 18th, 2012
Dr. Skeoch is great!
Whether it is a sudden problem or a scheduled appointment, his staff is always friendly and accomodating. Dr. Skeoch spends ample time with each patient and has always been very thorough. His bedside manner is awesome. I refer everyone I know to him.

December 4th, 2011
Dr. Skeoch is lazy!

November 1st, 2011
Dr Skeoch
Feels like an "old time" doctor... he actually calls his patients with their test results and calls patients with news or just for their questions. Excellent staff, everyone is caring and professional!

October 7th, 2011
go no further
I was in a motorcycle accident and air transported to Palm Springs Hospital. The ER Doc released me with prescriptions for my broken ribs, ankle and all around pain. Unfortunately he forgot to sign the Prescription. upon coming back to Temecula I figured it out. I call Dr Skeoch about 8pm on a Sunday Nite he answered to phone..... and called in a prescription for me. He has been a trust worthy competent person with great follow up thru the long hard journey to my recovery. I TRUST HIM and RESPECT HIM LOTS!!!!

September 15th, 2011
Great Doctor!
My family and I have gone to Dr. Skeoch for the twenty years he has been in practice. Excellent staff. Excellent doctor who takes the time to talk with you, answer every question in depth and makes sure you are comfortable with each and every procedure. His staff is there to help you. I highly recommend him.

March 20th, 2011
Excellent service! He seems to know about everything possible that could be wrong with you and in my case, diagnosed it right on the money every time.I highly recomend Dr. Skoch for you family practitioner. He places a big emphasis on "alternative" type medicine like suplements and such but does in no way force this on you.

December 2nd, 2010
The Best Doctor
I've been seeing Skeoch for about 6 years and have referred several people to him. He is very knowledgable; reads between the lines and gets to the root of the issue. He is able to diagnose issues that other doctors have missed. Yes, sometimes I wait in the waiting room, but that's because he gives each patient all they time they need. I can't say enough good stuff about him.