A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Tinsley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tinsley Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
- Sweeny Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tinsley Gordon Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tinsley G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Tinsley Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tinsley Smith practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.