A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Snyder, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gordon Snyder MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George G. Snyder practice?
- Dr. George Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. George Snyder practices Otolaryngology near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.