A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haiba Sonyika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haiba Sonyika is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haiba Sonyika, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonyika graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Sonyika has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haiba J Sonyika MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Haiba J. Sonyika practice?
- Dr. Haiba Sonyika has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haiba Sonyika practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.