A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Souaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Souaid, Gastroenterologist Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Souaid, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Souaid graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Souaid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Souaid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon G. Souaid practice?
Dr. Gordon Souaid practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale, FL and Hallandale Beach, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.