A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Souaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Souaid, Gastroenterologist Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Souaid, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Souaid graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Souaid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon George Souaid FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon G. Souaid practice?
- Dr. Gordon Souaid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Souaid practices Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale Beach, FL.
See Miami Gastroenterologists.