A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Strom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Strom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strom
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Strom, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strom graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Strom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Christus St Joseph Med Ctr -N, Paris, Tx
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Bertram Strom MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon B. Strom practice?
- Dr. Gordon Strom has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Strom practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Allergists and Paris Internists.