A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Strom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Strom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Strom, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strom graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Strom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Christus St Joseph Med Ctr -N, Paris, Tx
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Bertram Strom MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon B. Strom practice?
- Dr. Gordon Strom has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Strom practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Paris, TX.
See Paris Allergists and Paris Internists.