A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Sze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Sze is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Sze, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sze graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- V. A. Hospital, West Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon K Sze MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon K. Sze practice?
- Dr. Gordon Sze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Sze practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.