The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Tagge
Dr. Gordon Tagge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chelan, WA, with another office in Chelan, WA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Tagge is affiliated with Central Washington Medical Center, Lake Chelan Community Hospital and Okanogan-Douglas District Hospital. Dr. Tagge has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Tagge has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...