Dr. Gordon Theisz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2016
Great Experience
We have had a great experience at Dr. Theisz. He is friendly, caring, and has a good staff. I have had times when I have called and no one answers the phone, but this is really my only complaint.

February 2nd, 2015
Excellent Care
Been with Dr. Theisz for over 10 yrs and can't imagine going to another doctor. I value his opinions, he is thoughtful and careful with my family, his staff has been with him for years, excellent all around! Thanks, Dr. T!

July 24th, 2014
no to the doctor
wrong codes were used when billing was submitted to insurance; wait time was 1 hour, took a month to get an appointment and hours are inconvenient -- not sure how he makes a living with banker's hours.

February 20th, 2014
this practice
won't go back. this dr. turned his back on me twice during the first visit of which I had to wait for about 1 hour. took a month and half to get this visit. he looked at me, not the chart, and 'diagnosed' me about 15 pounds over the actual weight; laughed at my questions....not a nice person -- don't care about a 4 star graduating school, it is the person that you need to look at

January 23rd, 2014
Another concerned ex-patient
Only visited this office twice. The first time the Doctor and staff were courteous and professional. However, the second time it was just the opposite. I was given short shrift: "in-and-out" with minimum interaction, as if my business was no longer wanted. I took the hint and chose another doctor. Very peculiar indeed?

December 22nd, 2013
Gordon Theisz Practice
Maybe it was a bad day for the doctor but everything in his office visit went wrong, from waiting for over 30 minutes for an appt made a month earlier, to the billing staff in his office not coding a diagnosis correct which resulted in a denial of an office visit claim, which was later fixed but not by the staff, to the general office staff to not being particularly helpful or on top of stuff

July 6th, 2013
The Best Primary I ever Had
Great Doctor - really likable & lissens & spends time with you. He is really worth it. Things that could improve - supporting staff & front office. (Didn't like the nurse at all. A bit rude...:( Also - be prepared to wait for some time as a new patient - think that says it all about how great this doc is! :)

May 8th, 2013
a great doctor!

April 3rd, 2013
It seems that the office discriminates between accepting certain types of insurance for the "established' patients and the new patients. If you have UnitedHealthcare, don't bother calling them. They will turn you down, and will be rude about it. Or perhaps, this is just they method of "not accepting any new patients."

February 8th, 2013
Great Family Dr.!
I cannot express how much I appreciate Dr. Theisz's care for my son and myself over the last few years. He is a great family doctor in his demeanor, and he absolutely nailed a few diagnoses for things that were definitely not obvious to us. His referrals to other physicians were spot on. In my travels, I've told people what a great family Dr we have in him and one of my biggest regrets in moving away will be not having Dr. Theisz as our family physician. Thank You Dr. T!!!

November 21st, 2010
This is the way it is supposed to be.
I first started seeing Gordon Theisz because I needed a doctor and he was close by. I brought my wife in, my newborn daughter and one after the other my three sons. That was about 12 years ago. He's moved to Falls Curch which is no longer convenient for me but I'd travel to another state for his services. He is more like a family friend than a doctor, is always available, and always puts the patient first. I wish all doctors worked with the ethics and style he does.

November 21st, 2010
Dr.Theisz saved my life!
Dr Theisz saved my life! After getting my blood pressure under control and during a routine physical, he noticed what I thought was a pimple on my arm. It wasn't, it was a malignant melonama stage 2. He is a wonderful, caring physician!