A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Thurston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Thurston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thurston
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thurston Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Thurston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon L Thurston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon L. Thurston practice?
- Dr. Gordon Thurston has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Thurston practices Family Medicine near Avenal, CA.
See Avenal Primary Care Doctors.