A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Thurston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Thurston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thurston
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thurston Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Thurston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon L Thurston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon L. Thurston practice?
- Dr. Gordon Thurston has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Thurston practices Family Medicine near Avenal, CA.
See Avenal Primary Care Doctors.