A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Thurston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Thurston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Lees Thurston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon L. Thurston practice?
- Dr. Gordon Thurston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Thurston practices Family Medicine near Avenal, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Avenal Family Physicians.