A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurston graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thurston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thurston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Thurston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gordon L. Thurston practice?
Dr. Gordon Thurston practices Family Medicine near Avenal, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Avenal Family Physicians.