Dr. Gordon Traub MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2012
My mom
Im writing this review to let you know not to let this dr. touch your feet. Dr Traub destroyed my moms feet in 1980 causing her to have to retire from her career at 46 yrs old. He causedher to be disabled and disfigured and in pain until her passing in 2008. Beware.

February 27th, 2010
Foot Surgery by Dr. Traub - Not Recommended!
Dr. Traub ruined my foot when he performed a small bunionectomy that ended with infection, immobility, severe pain and RSD. My foot was forever effected by this operation. Find a Board Certified Podiatrist for foot surgery - not DR. Traub for any foot surgery. His office would not provide me a copy of my records when I requested them after the surgery. Wonder why?

October 28th, 2009
don't be another victim!
Dr. Traub performed a surgery on my grandmother 29 years ago which left her disabled! What started as a "routine" foot surgery led to the theft of my grandmas life... she spent her last 28 years in agonizing pain, embarrassment over the physical appearance of her feet and crying due to her lack of life, since she found simple joyful tasks such as walking her dog impossible! All this because of Dr. Traub! It is only due to her passing last year that I am finally free to discuss these issues as my nana is no longer in pain! Please be advised and know that you are worthy of care that Dr. Traub is not capable of providing!