Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Turner
Dr. Gordon Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Saint Mary`s Health Services and Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Turner has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gordon Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.
Dr. Chitra Srinivasan
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi
Dr. David Barillo
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Dean Karampelas
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi38