Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Tussing Jr
Dr. Gordon Tussing Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tussing is affiliated with Sisters of Charity Hospital, Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital and Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. Dr. Tussing has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Tussing Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gordon Tussing Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Suresh Sharma
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.25 mi47
Dr. David Dean
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.28 mi57
Dr. Antoine Makdissi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0.29 mi21