Overall Review

September 27th, 2016
Fantastic Office
Staff is always friendly, professional & caring. Dr. Tussing is terrific. He is a human being! He listens! He discusses options. He is sympathetic and caring. A wonderful person!

August 24th, 2016
HE'S THE BEST!
Intelligent. Good bed side manner. Cares about his patients. Excellent in referrals for other specialists. Thorough. Organized. On Time.

October 19th, 2015
Excellent Excellent Excellent
I've seen Dr. Tussing for about 15 years now. He is an excellent doctor and a wonderful human being. I love him and recommend him wholeheartedly.

August 25th, 2015
Professional and compassionate, knowledgable and sensitive. Exactly what we are looking for in a family doctor.

July 7th, 2015
Best doctor I have ever seen. Spends lots of time listening and taking notes.

June 9th, 2015
Find a caring doctor
Have been with him for over 15 yrs. He was fine when I didn't have many issues. Over the last few years of having changes, I have seen him more often. Staff can be very rude when u call to ask for assistance. He gives me the same diagnosis every single time. Spends 4 minutes with me and sends me off. Tells me he will see me at my " free" well visit which he charges for. Worst of all. He misdiagnosed me with a heart condition, gave me a med that could have made me very sick had I not consulted a cardiologist before taking it. I have lost all confidence. I will be going else where.

March 11th, 2015
I called to make an appoinment for my mother who is eldery she had needed a check up and refills for her medication . When i called the receptionist was rude nasty and down right awful. I was told my mother was discharged and dr tussing doesnt want her as a patient anymore. I asked why and she replied she is discharged and hung up. I sat there for a moment and was taken back by this expiernce. I called back to ask why and was confused. I was treated very badly and to top it off the lack of care and concern for my mothers life and her health was disregarded. As a doctor you should have compassion and a great understanding for human life. This doctor and his staff are awful people and should not be allowed to practice medicine. I still dont know why or how a doctor can just decide to toss a patient to the side as if they are nothing. Due to dr tussing lack of ethical practices my mother was sent to the the er because she wasn't able to get certain medications right away. For the amazing people at mercy hospital i would like to say thank for caring for my mother and helping us find a wonderful caring doctor. Dr tussing i hope you stop practicing medicine. Tossing patients to the curb for no reason is awful and disgusting. God belss you.... you need help my friend and your staff too.

February 17th, 2015
Office has limited hours and no hours on fri/sat/sun so your out of luck if you get sick Thurs night! Dr can be snippy at times, esp if you question or don't agree with him. Gave me the wrong antibiotic once when I went on vacation sick and ended up in urgent care in Florida to get it changed. Vacation ruined. He will give you a diagnosis based on a phone call with a one time episode ie anxiety. Be careful.....Im looking elsewhere.

September 11th, 2013
We absoultely recommend Dr Tussing
My husband and I both have been seeing Dr Tussing for over 5 years. He is a fantastic doctor who is very knowledgeable and experienced. He is creative with treatment and is a great listener. He is approachable and easy to talk to. Dr Tussing tries hard to treat the root of the medical issue to ensure long term success. He really knows his patients and is effective with his treatment plans. Dr Tussing's staff have been a pleasure to work with and are efficient with their work.

March 22nd, 2012
Great Bedside manor, Cant Trust Him
Very nice, and personable bed side manor. He will spend a good amount of time with you explaining health concerns. I've used him for a few years as my primary. Then He will out right lie to you about insurance pratices, and procedures. After making several phone calls to my insurance carrier I dicovered that he infact lied on several other occasions. When I called to discuss My concerns; I recieved a nice letter from his office that I am no longer welcome as a patient. Not that I would still be a patient of his. l will not use him or recommend him as a dr. I cant have a dr. I dont trust.

April 8th, 2011
Go somewhere else
Unless you are over 60 years old spends no more than 5 minutes with patient, rushes through the appointment and gives the same diagnosis everytime. Staff is very unfriendly especially whoever answers the phone. I am a patient but only b/c all the good doctors in the area have not been taking new patients.

April 24th, 2010
I am not sure what Dr. Tussing the lady from 2/2010 saw, but it was not the same one I see!
I have been a patient of Dr. Tussing for over 5 years, and my husband for probably twice as long. I have never found him to be disrespectful, crude or sexually explicit, EVER. Even when I have had to discuss sexual issues with him. He is one of the few Dr.s out there who will not be embarrased about discussing an issue such as this. I have never found him to be less than caring any of the times I have seen him. If you don't believe me, ask the pharmacist at the Target on Walden Ave. This nice man talked my ear off for 20 minutes while he was filling my prescription about how great he thought Dr. Tussing was. The man truly looks at the whole patient, not just your current issue.