Overall Review

May 2nd, 2015
A Great Doctor.
Dr. Wang is a very good Doctor. I have moved to Orlando but willingly drive three hours one way to see him. He has been a great help to me and is always very prompt and available....even 120 miles away. I highly recommend him, and his staff.

February 6th, 2015
Bright..Bright... Bright...Great bedside manner

December 2nd, 2012
Terrific Diagnostician
My husband and I have been Dr. Wang's patient for several years and tho' we are only here for 7 mos. a year, he is always available and caring whenever we have needed him. His ability to diagnose problems is terrific. His staff is competent and caring also. We do not know what we would do without him.

November 7th, 2012
EXTREMELY SATISFIED
A friend referred me to Dr. Wang in 2006 when I had to select a primary physician to satisfy my health insurance requirements. One of Dr. Wang's strong points is he NEVER makes me feel rushed (some doctors have given me the impression their thoughts are already on their next patient). He is extremely thorough, always ensuring there are no negative interactions between any of my maintenance medications, for example. I would (and have!) recommend Dr. Wang to both family and friends.

April 29th, 2012
Dr. and Mrs. Bjarne and Marie Gabrielsen
Dr. Wang is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and provides ample time to discuss health concerns. He has excellent diagnostic skills and refers patients as needed to excellent colleagues. Dr. Wang is never too busy to answer questions from patients. Overall Dr. Wang is an excellent family physician seeking to maintain his patient's health at the best status possible.

April 29th, 2012
I have been a patient of Doctor Wang's for more than 10 years. That says it all! I have also referred many people to the doctor. You could not find a more compassionate and caring doctor.

April 2nd, 2012
Treatment and caring
Dr. WAng is a compassionate, dedicated informed medical professional. He spends time, LISTENS, and when you leave you have a script of what he has discussed and recommended; you are never rushed. He often makes referrals and has contact with medics from out of state. we are highly pleased with his treatment of us

April 2nd, 2012
Dr. Wang is knowledgeable, thorough, competent and caring. Over the past many years that I have been a patient of his, I have been more than satisfied.

February 27th, 2012
Patient's father
I found Dr. Wang to be very uncaring. My father was scared and not knowing what was happening in the hospital. He spent little to no time explaining and upon his death, called to ask us the cause. He had not been on call the weekend he passed away. He not once offered any condolence when my father died during a routine procedure. He seemed so uncaring about a proper diagnosis and about talking with the family.

August 13th, 2010
One of the finesst dignosticians I have ever known.

January 24th, 2010
I have been part of Dr Wang's practice for 7 years. I have nothing but commendation for his professionalism and diagnostic skills.

January 3rd, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Wang for 3 years now, and completely satisfied with him and his Nurse Debby.