Dr. Gordon Weirich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gordon Weirich?

July 29th, 2016

Good folks all the way around.

December 30th, 2014

Best Doctor I ever had, wish I still lived in the area

August 24th, 2012

Can't recommend

A 4pm Friday afternoon phone call from Dr to inform me of an incurable disease is just plain wrong!

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Weirich saved my life!

Dr. Weirich noticed a small mole on my neck and strongly encouraged me to have it taken off because it looked pre-cancerous. Thankfully I listened to him because I had melanoma at that point. If I had not listened to him, I would not be here. I had that same mole for many years, but not once did any other doctor suggest I get it checked out. He has been my doctor since and has been excellent every step of the way. He doesn't throw drugs at every problem without trying other options first if they are known to work. I dread the day he retires. He knows his stuff!

April 12th, 2011

Dr Weirich's years as a general physician have provided a broad range of experience that serves his patients well. Dr Weirich has been my GP for 30 years and thru that time I have had various issues and I think his judgement as to when a medical situation is significant and needs medical follow up, etc and when it is not that serious is very good. He asks questions and actually "hears" my concerns and issues. I recommend him to others seeking a GP.

January 14th, 2011

What I think??

I think he is the best family doctor I have ever had!! He is, overall, compassionate, caring, funny, attentive, knowledgable in my needs, and just a very nice man/doctor to be around.

August 21st, 2009

THIS DOCTOR SEEMS MORE CONCERNED WITH HIS TIME-OFF THEN WITH HIS TIME WITH PATIENTS. HE SEEMS TO OVER LOOK THE OBVIOUS AT TIMES. EXAMPLE; A PERSON WITH HISTORY OF SERVE ASTHMA WAS TOLD TO GO HOME AND LET THE FLU RUN IT'S COURSE. HE REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANY MEDICINE OR NEEDLE. I DEVELOPED PNEUMONIA. THREE DAYS LATER I WENT TO MY ASTHMA DOCTOR AND WAS TREATED RIGHT AWAY. THIS DOCTOR SAID IF I WERE TO HAVE WAITED ANY LONGER, I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN GRAVE DANGER.

March 8th, 2009