Dr. Gordon White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 27th, 2016
Dr. White and Peggy are the best! My husband travels frequently and they were very accommodating with his schedule. When you call Dr. White's office you get Peggy which to me is the best, imagine.....a real live person! No PA here folks, Dr. White does it himself. From the first moment we met, he ordered the tests necessary to get the correct diagnosis, explained the results of the tests thoroughly, and answered all our questions. My husband had cervical neck surgery and the outcome was terrific. I think he probably sees his patients postoperatively a little longer than most which makes me think he relates to the overall health. My husband likes him very much and Dr. White has been able to get him to think about other areas of his health. I am grateful and I would highly recommend Dr. White.

July 24th, 2016
An amazing man...he saved my back. And my life...

April 5th, 2016
He is the most AMAZING Doctor I have ever been to.

September 1st, 2015
A gifted, considerate physician
Dr. White is a wonderful person and a highly intelligent, humble physician who takes great care to understand his patient, to communicate his thoughts and to guide you through the treatment that is best for the patient. I have seen Dr. White for neck and lumbar problems (separate issues) and feel blessed to have found such a gift and human physician. For spine-related issues, he is by far the best in 20+ physicians I have seen.

April 1st, 2015
Dr. White is the best doctor I have seen ever and he fixed my back. His staff is also very courteous and professional. Thanks so much Dr. White for the awesome ways you have helped me.

January 26th, 2015
I asked Dr. Gordon for a second opinion. He did a very thorough examination of my back and problem and the went over my MRI and CT Scan very thoroughly with me so that I understood what he was seeing. He explained his opinion of how he would proceed to get me back on my feet. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

May 8th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. White's for approximately 14 years. He performed a cervical fusion 13 years ago which went well. He's seen me since for other spine issues. He's an excellent surgeon. Dr. White's a very humble and respectful man. He treats you as an equal and he explains things very well. He cares more about his patients than making money. The way his office is run proves this point.

May 7th, 2012
Such a nice man! Very thorough and follows through on my symptoms. Spends as much time as needed on you and explains everything he knows about you and your syptoms. So glad i found him!

March 1st, 2012
I wish I had seen Dr. White much sooner! I had put off the option of surgery for years due to fear. I tried physical therapy and treatment by a pain specialist, but my condition just got worse. Dr. White was very caring and very thorough in his explanation of my condition and of the surgical procedure. It has been 4 months since the surgery and my recovery has been great. I will miss my six week check-ups once I'm released. I would very highly recommend Dr. White to anyone who has been suffering nerve-related back pain.

August 15th, 2011
Neck cervical disc 5 and 6
I do remembered that my Dr. Lutz choose Dr. Gordon White surgery for my neck. He did great job surgery on my neck cervial Disc 5 and 6. I feel great since I had a surgery in 1998. I have no problem with that. This is only follow up with surgery and I never meet him in person before. But he did good job on surgery. He is excellent Dr.