Dr. Gordon Wolfe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2012
Wonderful Dr. Wolfe
I visited Dr. Gordon Wolfe for the first time today. He put me at ease immediately and reassured me the way I needed. He is so kind and professional, and he treated me as an equal. I have not had a follow-up visit with him; however, I rated him as excellent in that area because he explained what my follow-up visit will entail. Such a change from my former internist who spent time Googling movies I should see during my appointment, and did not attempt to x-ray my badly broken fifth metatarsal because he assumed it was just sprained.I'm hoping that Dr. Wolfe will be my doctor at any time that I need the best care. Staff is also very kind and professional.

October 13th, 2011
The Best
Ihave spent a great deal of time in Dr.'s office, both with myself, my first wife and my curresnt wife. Also mas a medical supply rep. Although I had to pull some strings seventeen years ago to get Gordon to waive the no new patient policy, it was the best decision I have ever made'

December 16th, 2010
qball
Gordon has been my and my wife's primary care physician for meny years. The quality of care he has given us is exclent in every way!He has my highest recomendation

November 23rd, 2009
None can compare!
Gornon Wolfe is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever had as my treating doctor. He became my doctor when he took over Dr. Mort Schloss' practice many years ago. He is knowledgeable, experienced and has the most delightful personality of any Dr. I have known. He can take a joke too! He has helped me through some pretty trying times and always had time for me. I regret that I had to move out of the area and had to change doctors. None will ever compare to Gordon! In fact, I made im promise to take me back into his practice, no matter if he was taking new patients or not, if I was to move back to the area. He promised!

May 1st, 2009
RN rates MD
I had my first visit with Dr. Wolfe or Gordon as he introduced himself. He was friendly and professional. I was very impressed and have made him my internist.

June 15th, 2017