A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Woods has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Lee Woods MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon L. Woods practice?
- Dr. Gordon Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Woods practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Tucson Internists.