A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Woods, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Woods has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woods accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans