Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gordon Woods
Dr. Gordon Woods, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Woods is affiliated with University Medical Center - Tucson, University Medical Center of El Paso R E Thomason and University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gordon Woods has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gordon Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Maureen Francis
El Paso, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Richard Lange
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
El Paso, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Bryan Foley
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0 mi8