Dr. Gordon Edgar Wuebbolt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuebbolt graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wuebbolt has 23 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wuebbolt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance