A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wuebbolt
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wuebbolt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wuebbolt graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton.
Dr. Wuebbolt has 20 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Edgar Wuebbolt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon E. Wuebbolt practice?
- Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Wuebbolt practices Ophthalmology near Warren, PA.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.