A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon James Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon J. Young practice?
- Dr. Gordon Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Young practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.