A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon James Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gordon J. Young practice?
- Dr. Gordon Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gordon Young practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.