A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Zink-Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zink-Brody
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zink-Brody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Zink-Brody, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zink-Brody graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zink-Brody has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Christopher Zink-Brody MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon C. Zink-Brody practice?
- Dr. Gordon Zink-Brody has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Zink-Brody practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.