A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gorka Zurinaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gorka Zurinaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gorka Zurinaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zurinaga graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zurinaga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gorka Zurinaga MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gorka Zurinaga practice?
- Dr. Gorka Zurinaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Gorka Zurinaga practices Internal Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Internists.