A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gorton Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gorton Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gorton Lee practice?
- Dr. Gorton Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gorton Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Emergency Physicians.