A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Pathologic Constriction
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brusovanik graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brusovanik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgiy Vladimirovich Brusovanik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik practice?
- Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Aventura, FL.
See Hialeah Orthopedic Surgeons and Hialeah Surgeons.