A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brusovanik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brusovanik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brusovanik graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Brusovanik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgiy Vladimirovich Brusovanik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Georgiy V. Brusovanik practice?
- Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik has 1 office location.
- Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Miami, FL.