Dr. Georgiy Brusovanik MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hialeah, FL

May 19th, 2016
Back pain
I am glad I went to see Dr. Brusovanik. He takes time to listen, to explain in detail what he thinks, what my options are, and his advice on how to improve my condition. Very efficient office personnel and very little waiting time.

March 18th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. B is a wonderful doctor and person. He was the actual person that found that I had some kind of mass in my gut, which turned out to be a classified fibroid. I ended up getting a hysterectomy and my bladder fixed because of him. He was fantastic to recommend I go fix it and recommended another doctor to fix my low back and hip pain, I was very satisfied with all the tests he ordered. He could of operate on me to make a dollar, but he deemed that I was not in need of his intensive treatment. I admire that in him. I will go back to him when or if I get any worse. I chose to go to Dr. B, the Russian, as I call him to my friends and family, lol, EVEN OUT OF POCKET! His office even worked with me because of that. He just wants you to be well. I was impressed too with his P.A. and office workers. They were very attentive and concerned with all their patients I observed. I cant wait still to go back to Jujitsu Karate because of Dr. B.!!! Thank You for all your help. It was a pleasure to chose you as my doctor.

June 13th, 2015
Absolutely amazing surgeon and person. I've had 2 operations and have 1 pending since I'm still recuperating from my last. I'm pain free from the procedures I've had done. Dr. B is very caring. He explains procedures carefully and in a language you understand, not a bunch of medical words that you have no clue what it is. His team, because they are truly a team, is also great. Mel, Crissy and Daisy are amazing. You will not regret it. Be pain free.

January 14th, 2015
Engineer
He is a very knowledgeable about the Spine in general. He will give you a very Accurate Diagnosis and explain in detail what to do to solve your medical problem. Dr. Brusovanik conveys confidence and safety. If you are in his hands, you are in the best hands.

September 12th, 2013
Impressed!
Hands down, the experience was what I needed. I had lower lumbar spinal surgery. Fusion on my L5 and S1. At first I was afraid, since I had seen and heard horror stories from others as to their experience with spinal surgery. I met Dr. Brusovanik during my stay at Miami's Doctor's Hospital. I was there to receive an ESI for my degenerative spinal disease. From the initial meeting, I felt a welcoming personality with the doctor. He is young, but, very smart and is highly specialized in the field. Go in with trust! I have bounced back tremendously from surgery. Immediately able to walk again normally without limping. The nerve compression on the right leg was immediately fixed. Only pain I felt was the initial pain after surgery in the hospital, but once I went home, no pain. I never took a single pain medication. I survived on Tylenol and Advil. Within 3 weeks after surgery, even better. By the 4th week after surgery, I was back to work and wearing 5 inch heels. KUDOS!

September 14th, 2012
In all my years(and they are many) have I found a doctor that was so willing to hear my concerns and then take the time to discuss them one by one. I would highly recommend him.

November 10th, 2011
he was covering for regular drs on christmas eve and i came to the er. dr gosha diagnosed a broken hip and did surgery that night. he was very informative and accessible.he was an excellant dr.

January 11th, 2011
Dr. Brusovanik performed hip surgery on my father on Christmas Eve. He was very approachable and kind an excellent bedside manner. My father is recovering very well, thanks to Dr. Brusovanik.