A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwasiuk graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iwasiuk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iwasiuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk practice?
Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fillmore, CA.
See Ventura Surgeons.