A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwasiuk graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iwasiuk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk practice?
- Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk has 15 office locations.
Dr. Gosta Iwasiuk practices Surgery near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Port Hueneme, CA.
See Ojai Surgeons.