Dr. Gostal Arcelin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gostal Arcelin?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Gostal Arcelin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

Dr Arcelin

Dr Arcelin is a Excellent physician with great communication skills. As a nurse I visited his practice with hesitation because after practicing nursing for 17 years I realize that even the simplies procedure can result a bad outcome. He took much time in explaining my procedure and put my mind at ease. I would highly recommed Dr. Arcelin

May 18th, 2016

Dr Arcelin & staff are an excellent group of people. As a doctor he takes time to explain things and is the best doctor I have ever had. Recently had surgery explains everything and does his best to keep you calm. His staff is very pleasant and helpful as well.

February 3rd, 2015

Friendly and Knowledgeable Doctor

I was waiting to pick up my child at her school before my appointment, and two different teachers came in, asking where I was going. When I told them my well visit at the GYN, they asked who it was and were SO excited to learn it was Dr. Arcelin. He had been the doctor for one teacher and the doctor for the other teacher's wife. I have seen him a couple of times. The first time, I learned that I had an issue I was totally unaware of, and he explained it thoroughly, but did not push me into having any type of surgery, saying it was perfectly fine for now. He spends the time you need with him and is friendly and comfortable to be with for this type of visit.

July 28th, 2014

Best OBGYN in South Florida

Dr. Gostal Arcelin is the most caring physician and skilled surgeon I've ever encountered. I have been under his care for several years and he has performed two highly successful surgeries on me. He always takes extra time to answer my questions, is very respectful, extremely intelligent, makes me feel comfortable and I have total confidence in his opinion. His dedication to medicine is inspiring and I am so thankful to be his patient. If you are looking for the best OBGYN in Boca Raton, look no further. He is the very best!

July 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Arcellin for 7 years. He walked me through my pregnancy and delivered my baby with ease. Dispite my nervousness, he had a way of bringing calm. His professionalism and bedside manner are to be admired. Thank you.

June 5th, 2013

Professional, knowledgeable, really listens and puts the patient at ease. Great doctor!

February 15th, 2011

A+++

Dr. Arcelin is an amazing Doctor. He has a very calm demeanor which helps ease his patients. Extremely professional.

June 8th, 2017