Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Great personality!Listens to patient

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2010

Compassionate Doctor

|  very personnable  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

I like him because he is caring and understand his patients a lot. He took the time to talk to me and put the whole diseasein perpective , in terms I can understand

|  Currently practicing near Dayton Ohio  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2009

I sure wish I would have looked this up before my husband started seeing Dr. Jean-Louis. We also found him to be very rude, and "out there". He liked to make little games of the symptoms we presented, and we're not sure he even has a diagnosis. Likes to prescribe sleep apnea tests and anti-depressants for everything. I'm worried now that we might not have gotten a good review of my husband's CT scan and will be seeking an opinion from another doctor.

|  WARNING: DO NOT TRUST DR. JEAN-LOUIS!  |  show details
by The Laney family on Jul 24th, 2009

He sent my mother to Life stream because he couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. And told her she was lying about her peripheral blindness. Thanks to Dr. Jane Boggs, a great neurologist, we found out she had actually had a occipital stroke and was suffering from occipital seizures. Dr. Jean Louis is horribly rude and oblivious. The only thing I would reccomend is someone taking away his license so this world could be a safer place.