Learn more about Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friesinger
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Friesinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friesinger graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Friesinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gottlieb Christian Friesinger MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gottlieb C. Friesinger practice?
- Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.