Learn more about Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friesinger
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friesinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friesinger graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Friesinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gottlieb Christian Friesinger MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gottlieb C. Friesinger practice?
- Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Gottlieb Friesinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.