A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gouhar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gouhar Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gouhar Khan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Khan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gouhar Yusuof Khan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gouhar Y. Khan practice?
- Dr. Gouhar Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gouhar Khan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.