A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gouri Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gouri Datta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Datta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Datta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gouri Datta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from Darbhanga Medical College, Leheriasarai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Datta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gouri Datta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gouri Datta practice?
- Dr. Gouri Datta has 1 office location.
Dr. Gouri Datta practices Psychiatry near North Andover, MA.
See North Andover Psychiatrists.